Beer Bottle Automatic Labeling Machine
|FOB Price:||US $11,000-13,000 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $11,000-13,000/ set|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DLM-A
- Application: Cosmetics, Drinks, Cleaning, Detergent, Skin Care Products, Hair Care Products, Oil, Dairy Products
- Driven Type: Electric
- Packaging Material: Glass
- Name: Beer Bottle Automatic Labeling Machine
- Dimension(L*W*H): 2400*1350*1500mm
- Capacity: 2400-6000bph
- Machine Material: Stainless Steel + Aluminum Surface Treatment
- Label Width: 15-150mm
- Trademark: Rachel
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Type: Double-Sided Labeling Machine
- Classification: Automatic Wine Labeling Machine
- Packaging: Bottles
- Power: 1kw
- Weight: 500kg
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Service Machinery Overseas
- Control System: PLC + Touch Screem
- Label Length: 15-300mm
- Specification: CE, SGS, TUV
- HS Code: 8422303090
Servo motor drive label, labeling accuracy of ± 1mm (plastic viscosity should be larger).
The standard transmission speed together with label output to ensure that labels do not wrinkle.
Machine body use stainless steel + aluminum (anodized surface), that is strong and durable.
Capacity:40-100b/min(according to different label size)
Labeling speed:Less than 35m/min
Inner diameter of label center:Max.35mm
Outer diameter of label center:76mm
Electrical supply:AC220V/1PH, 50/60Hz.
Touch screen:TAIWAN E-VIEW
Machine stainless steel + aluminum surface treatment
1) The machines' quality that we sold will be guaranteed for 1 year.
2) We will give you long time technology supply.
3) We can dispatch our engineer to you for installing and debugging machines.Engineer's round-trip tickets, accommodation, and your side travelling fee will be charged by you.Engineer's salary will be USD80.00/day/person.
4)We can also supply you mounting process, so your engineers can fit and debug machines by themselves.